Porsche 911 964 C2 Coupe - Sold
Colour: Guards Red
The 964 seems to be earning increasing amounts of respect as being the last of the classic lined 911's.
Good examples are gently increasing in value and like many becoming increasingly difficult to find.
Having been vastly improved over the previous 3.2 Carrera, the 964 offers many of the creature comforts we see in today’s modern cars, combined with the quality of materials only found in vehicles of this era.
The 964 boasted a completely new main body structure, galvanised and hot dip zinc coated it was built to last and carried a 10 year corrosion warranty.
All-wheel drive transmissions and coil spring suspension, combined with the sleeker restyled body panelling and a moving rear spoiler, really stepped up the 911's appeal and specification in the late 80's.
It was big news in 1990 when they announced the launch of optional Tiptronic transmission; this is a 4 speed auto box that you can also shift manually. Still used until very recently it has been a popular and most importantly reliable choice, not to mention never needed clutch replacement.
This particular C2 Coupe is in wonderful condition throughout having been owned by club members and genuine enthusiasts.
The bodywork is near perfect as is the interior and bone dry engine.
It has had the common corrosion professionally removed from around the windscreen and the bonnet and front bumper have been resprayed to eliminate stone chips.
Delightfully the car has retained the original factory fit Blaupunkt stereo.
A complete and fully stamped history is present along with original handbooks, spare keys and previous bills from dealers and specialists.
The only obvious and easily changed details are the black painted mirrors, wheels and head lamp bezels. These were all in fantastic condition prior to being changed to the previous owners inspired "RS Look".
Recent new wheels centres and continental tyres were fitted at the same time.
The car also benefits from rarely found cruise control and air conditioning, lovely options to find in a car of this age.
- Power - 250 BHP 310Nm
- Acceleration - 0-60 MPH 6.6 Seconds
- Top Speed - 157 Mph
- 07/92 - Parkwood OPC - 1859 Miles
- 09/93 - Parkwood OPC - 8156 Miles
- 07/94 - Parkwood OPC - 10096 Miles
- 05/95 - Parkwood OPC - 11144 Miles
- 09/97 - HR Owen OPC - 13223 Miles
- 01/99 - Edlesborough Autos - 18062 Miles
- 05/01 - Edlesborough Autos - 21860 Miles
- 07/02 - Edlesborough Autos - 22056 Miles
- 01/03 - Edlesborough Autos - 32440 Miles
- 08/04 - JZM Specialists - 46887 Miles
- 09/05 - La Rose specialists - 56324 Miles
- 10/05 - Paragon specialist - 56399 Miles
- 10/06 - Mitsubishi Motors - 56788 Miles
- 06/07 - Mitsubishi Motors - 59303 Miles
- 05/08 - V&H Services - 61649 Miles
- 07/09 DSD Motorwerkes Specialists 63105 Miles
- 09/10 DSD Motorwerkes Specialists 63842 Miles
- 07/11 Carrera Specialists - 64564 Miles
- 10/12 Carrera Specialists - 65273 Miles