Porsche 911 993 Turbo - Sold - £47,995
The 993 Turbo offers crushing twin turbo performance with everyday practicality. Four wheel drive, a computer controlled differential (inherited from the 959) and rock solid reliability make this the supercar you could use everyday.
The 993's makeover in 1994 has endowed the Turbo with stunning, muscular looks all wrapped up in a smoother more integrated package than the previous incarnation, the 964.
For many Porsche aficionados, the 993 Turbo is the one to have. It retains many of the instantly recognisable lines of the first 911 from way back in 1963 and is the last Porsche with that early car’s celebrated air-cooled engine.
Unlike earlier Porsches, the 993 can be taken to speeds more commonly found in a spaceship, yet unlike later Porsches it still needs to be driven. It could, then, be the ideal classic Porsche.
This particular late example supplied by Lancaster Porsche in Cambridge, was registered on the 24th of February 1998 and ordeded with the following options
- XE7 Oil cooler from Turbo S
- X47 Carbon handbrake
- X50 321 kW (430hp) engine upgrade
- X54 Stainless steel exhaust tips
- X58 Carbon gear lever
- 373 & 374 Sports seats with electric adjust
- 446 Colour crested centre caps
- 650 Sunroof
It has comprehsensive service history as follows
- 09/98 Lindbrook Porsche - 10776
- 10/99 Stratstone Porsche - 17190
- 10/00 Evans Halshaw Porsche - 26760
- 10/01 Evans Halshaw Porsche - 35616
- 01/03 Isaac Agnew Porsche - 44482
- 12/03 P.C.T. Cars Ltd - 46966
- 09/04 Bob Watson engineering - 50308
- 08/05 Weltmeister - 54190
- 01/08 Fearnsport - 58761
- 03/09 Fearnsport - 59609
- 02/10 Specialist Cars - 59961
- 01/11 Porsche Centre Colchester - 65781
- 05/12 Autostrasse - 69781